Welcome to Collin County Aggie Moms
Aggie Moms are proud; proud of Texas A&M University, proud of the daughters and sons they send to Texas A&M, and proud of making a contribution: to the education of their Aggies, to the future of Texas A&M University and to the future of the Great State of Texas.
Pecans, Pecans, Pecans
12 Reasons to Join Collin County Aggie Moms
- Form friendships with other Aggie Moms.
- Raise funds to directly support local Aggies through scholarships.
- Attend social events with other Aggie Moms.
- Network with other Aggie Moms experiencing the “empty nest” syndrome.
- Learn traditions of Texas A&M University.
- Attend monthly meetings with guest speakers.
- Be part of an organization that has been supporting Aggies for over 100 years.
- Share your experience with newer Aggie Moms.
- Give back to our local community.
- Learn what your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
- Brag about your Aggie at monthly meetings.
- Have lots of fun with other Aggie Moms!