Welcome to Collin County Aggie Moms
Aggie Moms are proud, proud of Texas A&M University, proud of the daughters and sons they send to Texas A&M, and proud of making a contribution: to the education of their Aggies, to the future of Texas A&M University and to the future of the Great State of Texas.
12 Reasons to Join Collin County Aggie Moms
1. Meet other Aggie moms.
2. Help award scholarships to Aggies.
3. Raise funds to directly support local Aggies.
4. Attend socials with Aggie moms.
5. Learn traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. Attend monthly meetings with guest speakers.
7. Be part of an organization supporting students for over 100 years.
8. Have lots of fun with other Aggie moms!
9. Give back to our local community.
10. Learn what your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
11. Brag about your Ag monthly.
12. Have even more fun!
Our Mission Statement
The Collin County Texas A&M University Mother’s Club is one of more than 100 Aggie Mom Clubs across the country. We are organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. We strive “by individual and united effort to contribute in every way to the welfare of the students at Texas A&M University and to cooperate with the University in maintaining a high standard of moral conduct and intellectual attainment…,” and we make new friends and have fun in the process! Aggie Moms are proud, proud of the daughters and sons they send to Texas A&M and proud of making a contribution: to the education of their Aggies, to the future of Texas A&M University, and to the future of the Great State of Texas!
“From the outside looking in, you can’t understand it. From the inside looking out, you can’t explain it.” -Aggie Proverb