Welcome to Collin County Aggie Moms
Aggie Moms are proud, proud of Texas A&M University, proud of the daughters and sons they send to Texas A&M, and proud of making a contribution: to the education of their Aggies, to the future of Texas A&M University and to the future of the Great State of Texas.
“From the outside looking in, you can’t understand it.
From the inside looking out, you can’t explain it.”
12 Reasons to Join Collin County Aggie Moms
- Form friendships with other Aggie Moms.
- Raise funds to directly support local Aggies through scholarships.
- Attend social events with other Aggie Moms.
- Network with other Aggie Moms experiencing the “empty nest” syndrome.
- Learn traditions of Texas A&M University.
- Attend monthly meetings with guest speakers.
- Be part of an organization that has been supporting Aggies for over 100 years.
- Share your experience with newer Aggie Moms.
- Give back to our local community.
- Learn what your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
- Brag about your Aggie at monthly meetings.
- Have lots of fun with other Aggie Moms!